CRLA Level 3 Master Tutor
Certified Learning Center Professional - Level 2
She/Her

On Mon, Jul 6, 2020 at 1:28 PM Rafalson, Lisa <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Im new to the tutoring world. This question is one I really look forward to learning how to do the analysus.

From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Fries, Ruth A <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, July 6, 2020 4:22 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Possible Spam Assessment and Evaluation

Good afternoon,

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday weekend.

We are in the process of evaluating our Student Learning Outcomes and the data we collect to measure these outcomes.  Would you be willing to share your Student Learning Outcomes and how you measure them?  What data do you collect and analyze to show the impact your centers have on retention and graduation?

Thank you so much for your input into these very important areas.

Have a great day,

Ruth

cid:<a href=[log in to unmask]" style="width: 1.4166in; height: 0.9687in;" src="cid:173263d0c5c4cff311" width="136" height="93">

Ruth Fries, MAED

Director, Disability Services/Academic Achievement

Adjunct Professor, School of Education

P: 651-628-3241  | F: 651-628-2065
[log in to unmask]  |   www.unwsp.edu

Responsibility | Belief | Developer | Harmony | Connectedness

Equipping Christ-centered learners and leaders

to invest in others and impact the world.

D’YOUVILLE CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication, including any attachments, may contain sensitive and/or confidential information and is intended only for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. Any unauthorized review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and delete and destroy all copies of the original message.