From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Bennett, Victoria <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, July 9, 2020 9:04 AM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [EXTERNAL] Anti-racism/Bias/Diversity Training Zoom Discussion and Important Update

Please continue to offer these resources as widely as possible, including on this list serve. They are essential.

Victoria J Bennett

Director, Learning Commons / Washtenaw Community College

734-677-5387 / [log in to unmask] / GM 206

1_Learning_Commons_ID[log in to unmask]">

The Learning Commons on-campus operations are currently suspended- but remote services are available. Please visit our website for information on accessing resources and services.