Thank you, Erin!  I just watched your video.  It is quite helpful.  Do you also know how to embed music on a ppt?  I would like to show a presentation with music playing as the slides scroll.

Best,

Sharisse

Sharisse Turner, Dean

Transitional Studies Division

Tallahassee Community College

444 Appleyard Drive

Tallahassee, FL  32304

(850) 201-8582

Access without support is not opportunity

NADE Motto:  “Helping underprepared students prepare, prepared students advance, and advanced students excel”

FDEA Motto:   “Engage, Encourage, Empower”

Transitional Studies Motto:  “A Bridge to Completion”

[log in to unmask]" alt="TCC Aspen Prize">