If you  anyone has current literature on factors that are needed to be successful in online  coursework. Please let me know.
Tasha Washington
Dean of Retention and Placement
Stillman College
Geneva 112
3601 Stillman Boulevard
Tuscaloosa, Alabama 35401
205.247.8121 (office)
205.657.4380 (cellular)

On Tue, Jul 14, 2020 at 4:00 PM Julie Hall <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Good Afternoon,
I am working with the chair of Biology regarding two entry level biology of cells courses.  Content is slightly different, both are mostly freshman, one is designed for those going into nursing and, the other course is for health science and biology majors.  We are looking for a tool that could assess a student's motivation to be successful in the course.  One course has a very high DFW and the other is very low.

The same instructor teaches both, (but not exclusively).  I thought I'd ask if anyone has evaluated motivation and how you did it.

thanks.
Julie

  Julie A. Hall
   Director, Academic Support Center

   Disability Resource Office
   Aurora University

Tutoring Appointments:  http://aurora.mywconline.com

Discover what matters. And build your life around it.
aurora.edu | facebook.com/aurorauniversity | twitter.com/aurorau | instagram.com/aurorauniversity