Hello all!

Happy Tuesday!

Our academic support services will be fully online next semester. Does anyone have a telework student employee agreement that they would be willing to share? Covering things such as staying on task, submission of time cards, maintaining and returning borrowed textbooks and technology etc?

This is the first time our students will be working virtually and we want to make sure the guidelines and expectations are clear in order to set them up for a successful online semester.

Thank you,

Melissa

Melissa Villalobos, M.A.

Assistant Director of Tutoring and Supplemental Instruction

Tutoring and Testing Center

Nova Southeastern University

3301 College Avenue, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33314-7796

Phone:  (954) 262-8354, or (800)541-6682 ext. 28354