Hi, everyone.

I’m looking for information on using graduate assistants in a tutoring center. If you have ever or are currently planning to have GAs work in your center, I’d love to know what you delegate to them, what their responsibilities are, etc. We’re planning to have a few work in our center this fall—we will have both in-person and virtual tutoring—and I’m trying to give them more to do than just answer the phone or keep an eye on the center.

Any ideas or feedback you have about GAs would be most appreciated.

Be well!

Marissa

Marissa Loon Bastian, M.A.

Associate Director of Academic Support