Hello everyone,

Labvanced software platform is the perfect host for your psychological or user experience study. Labvanced platform has many state-of-the-art features like:

Visual Experiment Builder

„What You See Is What You Get" - Our visual experiment builder allows you to create advanced behavioral experiments easily without having to write a single line of code. You will be able to set up and modify groups, blocks, tasks, factors, trials, variables, events, stimuli and much more in a graphical environment, based on psychological terms and principles.

Multi-participant Study

Our platform can be used to create real-time multi-participant experiments to explore cooperative behavior, joint decision / joint action, socio-economic games and much more. This unique feature requires that 2 or more participants start the same study simultaneously. Synchronization is achieved via exchange of variables. A server-side handshake procedure prohibits raise conditions and ensures common ground truth of states.

Eye Tracking Via Webcam

With Labvanced you can do eye-tracking using the participants' webcam. This will require initial calibration and good lightning conditions. The eye tracking system is integrated into the event system. As a result you can track where a participant is looking on the screen, provide a "live-feedback" about the position of gaze, and even use fixations on specific stimulus elements (e.g. fixation cross) as a trigger to control the experiment flow.

Video Recording

Video recording can be done using the regular computer webcam or mobile camera, and the video recording session will be stored securely on our server.

There are of course plenty of use cases for recording/obtaining video data. But to provide some ideas/ uses cases you can use the video recording data to:

a) Analyze the emotional / subjective response towards certain stimuli or tasks. For instance the video could post-hoc be analyzed with machine learning techniques to detect the face and consequently categorize the emotional response of the participants.

b) be used as a control measure to see whether the participants were paying attention to the task, and also whether "environmental conditions" during the recording were appropriate (not too bright or dark, not too loud, alone in a room etc.).

So if you are a researcher in  psychology, neuroscience, or even marketing or some related field, Labvanced offers a powerful platform, to record any kind of data that you need, now also including video data. With us you can create your study easily and smoothly without the need to waste your time in complex coding.

Also, we offer licenses for any use case from a single study to licenses for whole departments and organizations. If you are interested in video recordings or any other feature of our platform we are glad to offer you  a free demo. Just write me a few lines via email to [log in to unmask]

Best regards,

Leah Lee

--
Labvanced - The intuitive cloud solution for online experiments

Grunigerstr. 19
33102 Paderborn
Germany

phone: (+49) 5251-5449385
website: www.labvanced.com
email: [log in to unmask]

Scicovery GmbH Amtsgericht Paderborn HRB 13448
Geschäftsführer: Caspar Goeke, Holger Finger