Dear all,

In the 40th GESIS Methods Seminar we are again offering an Introduction to Social Network Science with Python. In a 5day 24hr online seminar, participants can expect to learn how to load network data, how to visualize networks, and how social network theoretic concepts can be operationalized to analyze social networks using Python's NetworkX package. On one day, participants will learn how to test hypotheses using network data. Participants are encouraged to prepare their own network datasets and research questions to work on in the exercises and projects. The course is adapted to an online teaching environment, that means, instructors and participants will have time to individually exchange in breakout rooms.

All information on the course, target group, learning objectives, prerequisites, schedule, lecturers, and fees are at:

https://training.gesis.org/?site=pDetails&child=full&pID=0x387DA6358EF341928F67355388570B76&subID=0x067A7863DDE94D53BF4D97AB23230D60&lang=en_US

We’d be happy if you consider enrolling.

Best wishes

Haiko Lietz, Lisette Espin & Olga Zagovora

GESIS – Leibniz Institute for the Social Sciences

Cologne, Germany