Hi All,

The Virtual Sunbelt Organizing Committee has received some feedback from graduate students who cannot afford to pay the $100 registration/membership fee.  INSNA has agreed to waive the registration for up to 50 graduate students.  If you are a student or have a student in this circumstance, please e-mail me the name of the student, the title of the presentation and the session. I will compile the list for the committee.  My e-mail is [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Regards,

Chris McCarty