Hello everyone,

I have twelve of the walled desks in the picture coming available by the end of next week. Three are available now; some have extra shelves and some do not, as pictured. If you have any questions, please just let me know. They are currently in the Dental Tower at Shands and will need to be picked up.

Thank you,

Janie Berger

Administrative Support Assistant II
Oral and Maxillofacial Diagnostic Sciences
University of Florida College of Dentistry
1395 Center Drive, D8-06
Gainesville, FL 32610
Office: 352-273-6775
Fax: 352-273-6553

NOTE: This communication may contain information that is legally protected from unauthorized disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, you should notify the sender immediately by telephone or by return email and delete this message from your computer.