Good Afternoon,

Thank you so much to everyone who attended yesterday’s Research.gov training.

Attached are some of the resources that were discussed, and all of these resources can be found on our website at one of the links below.

Research.gov Resources: https://research.ufl.edu/dsp/proposals/research-gov.html

NSF Updates: https://research.ufl.edu/dsp/proposals/nsf-updates.html

We are constantly updating these webpages as NSF releases additional information, so please check back periodically for updated content.

Please reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns.

~amber

Amber Hardie, CRA
Sponsored Programs Manager
UNIVERSITY of FLORIDA

Division of Sponsored Programs | Office of Research
207 Grinter Hall | PO Box 115500 | Gainesville, FL 32611-5500
P: 352-392-8581 | [log in to unmask]