From: Environmental and Global Health <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Dalton,Brynn S <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, September 23, 2020 12:49:48 PM
To: . PHHP-EGH <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: RESCHEDULED Dr. William Cooper Seminar- 9/29 4pm-5pm

*Due to a mix-up with seminar dates, we have rescheduled Dr. William Cooper’s seminar. Please view our updated seminar schedule on our website here.*

Please join us next week for Dr. William Cooper’s virtual seminar, “Environmental Fate of Pharmaceuticals and Other Emerging Chemicals of Concern in Surface Waters and Wetlands,” on Tuesday, September 29th from 4pm-5pm via Zoom. See below for more information and for the Zoom link.

Brynn Dalton is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Dr. Cooper Seminar

Time: Sep 29, 2020 04:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://ufl.zoom.us/j/94487873432?pwd=bk1KZ2JBU0xUdHJ4akRyODRMdE5mdz09

Meeting ID: 944 8787 3432

Passcode: 930428

One tap mobile

+13126266799,,94487873432# US (Chicago)

+16465588656,,94487873432# US (New York)

Dial by your location

        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)

        +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)

        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

Meeting ID: 944 8787 3432

Find your local number: https://ufl.zoom.us/u/abjkAfhXm8

Join by SIP

Join by H.323

162.255.37.11 (US West)

162.255.36.11 (US East)

115.114.131.7 (India Mumbai)

115.114.115.7 (India Hyderabad)

213.19.144.110 (Amsterdam Netherlands)

213.244.140.110 (Germany)

103.122.166.55 (Australia)

149.137.40.110 (Singapore)

64.211.144.160 (Brazil)

69.174.57.160 (Canada)

207.226.132.110 (Japan)

Meeting ID: 944 8787 3432

Passcode: 930428

Join by Skype for Business

https://ufl.zoom.us/skype/94487873432

Kind regards,

Brynn S. Dalton

Program Assistant

University of Florida | Department of Environmental & Global Health

1225 Center Drive | PO Box 100182 | Gainesville, FL 32610

Email: [log in to unmask]

Phone #: (352) 294-8833

"You have received this email because you are subscribed to the WATERINSTITUTE-STU-L mailing list. To be removed from the list, send a message to [log in to unmask] containing this text in the body of the message: "SIGNOFF WATERINSTITUTE-STU-L"