Weekly Update September 23, 2020

This is our weekly update, where we keep you up-to-date with upcoming chapter events and news. Remember to follow our Facebook page and join our Slack to stay connected!

Thank you, and here are some upcoming events!

Fields of CS

Learn about Software Engineering, DevOps, Computer Engineering, VR & Game Development, and Product Design from experienced upperclassmen!

Monday, September 28th, Time: 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM

Zoom link: https://zoom.uf-acm.com/

Apply for UFACM Marketing Director Position

Responsibilites:

- Event planning with the executive board.
- Sharing event details and links on Facebook, Slack.

*Application due by October 4th: bit.ly/ufacmmarketing

SwampHacks Board Position Applications

UF’s annual hackathon host, SwampHacks, has announced applications for three of their board positions!

Check out the following links to apply* if you’re interested:

- Tech Director: https://forms.gle/yh6ju6GBBiQdc6GW6

- Art & Marketing Coordinator: https://forms.gle/jaFqjCFmcPcD7fmE6

- Logistics Coordinator: https://forms.gle/4B86DdeQcA376S896

*Applications are due by September 27th