Weekly Update October 11, 2020

This is our weekly update, where we keep you up-to-date with upcoming chapter events and news. Remember to follow our Facebook page and join our Slack to stay connected!

Thank you, and here are some upcoming events!

Facebook SWE Info Session & Alumni Panel

Monday, October 12th, 5:30 PM - 6:30 PM

• Learn about Facebook internship and full time positions from alumni!
• Software Engineer (SWE) interview overview and tips.
• Learn about Facebook's culture and mission.

Virtual Tuesday Night Socials Facebook SWE Info Session & Alumni Panel

Tuesday, October 13, 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM

Zoom: https://ufl.zoom.us/j/94563748297?pwd=TEJtZU1nOTZ2TGVrekxsMm1hU2Jvdz09

Come out and meet other ACM members to make friends and professional connections.

Apply for UFACM Marketing Director Position

Responsibilites:

- Event planning with the executive board.
- Sharing event details and links on Facebook, Slack.

*Application: bit.ly/ufacmmarketing