FYI- In case there are Engineering students on this list-serv, I am sharing this information I received from the Climate Reality Project.

The Student Platform for Engineering Education Development (SPEED - @WorldSPEEDorg) invites you to participate in the  "World Engineering Education Forum and Global Engineering Deans Council" event organized by the International Federation of Engineering Education Societies (IFEES) and the Global Engineering Deans Council (GEDC):

You can find additional information here: https://weefgedc2020.org/

To participate for free registration (you must be an BSc, MSc or PhD) engineering student, please fill out the next form: https://forms.gle/HJNogxuLf3SPig9e9

Best responses will be judged by SPEED's Executive Committee and winners will be contacted promptly.

You can apply until November 5th at 18:00 (EST/UTC-5)

If you have any questions, please contact SPEED's president at [log in to unmask]

Regards,  Kathleen Pagan, AICP

Kathleen Pagan, AICP
Senior Planner
Growth Management
10 SW 2nd Avenue • Gainesville • FL • 32601
352-374-5249 (office)

PLEASE NOTE: Florida has a very broad public records law (F.S.119).
All e-mails to and from County Officials and County Staff are kept as public records. Your e-mail
communications,
including your e-mail address, may be disclosed to the public and media at any time.