3MT Final Presentations Available to View Now

Hello all!

We would like to thank everyone who submitted a presentation to the 2020 Three Minute Thesis (3MT) competition, and we congratulate all of our competitors on a job well-done.

This year we decided to run a Zoom-based competition, and we appreciate everyone who participated in adapting with us. We are excited to announce that our preliminary judging period has ended and our 10 finalists have been selected based on the scores from our judges:

  • Sarah Anderson, College of Agricultural and Life Sciences
  • Farnaz Babaie Sarijaloo, College of Engineering
  • Kanika Bansal, College of Public Health and Health Professions
  • Samantha Burrell, College of Agricultural and Life Sciences
  • David Campbell, College of Agricultural and Life Sciences
  • Cheng Chen, College of Pharmacy
  • Scarlett Godinez, College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
  • Evgeniya Semenova, College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
  • Mai Tanaka, College of Medicine
  • Hemanth Thandaga Nagaraju, College of Engineering

The final competition judges have all been sent the final recorded presentations, and we plan to announce the winners next Friday, November 13, 2020, at 2 p.m.

Should you wish to see the final presentations, they are posted for you to view at your own pace here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LqxrqWbxls&feature=youtu.be.

The Graduate School again would like to thank everyone for their support of the Three Minute Thesis competition. We hope to resume the in-person competition next year.

Thank you!

The Graduate School
University of Florida