Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone could provide feedback on an analytical question.
I have longitudinal sociocentric network data of a college class. At each
timepoint (I have network data at 2 timepoints), participants nominate up
to 10 of their friends. I am considering using latent profile analysis to
identify latent groups of people based on their changes in alcohol use
behavior using this data. Specifically, I plan to use average number of
drinks, maximum number of drinks, and number of heavy drinking episodes at
both timepoints to identify latent groups. Is it possible to conduct a
latent profile analysis with social network data? Specifically, is it
possible to account for the interdependence in the data?

Thank you,
Hannah Doucette
--
*Hannah Doucette, PhD*