The Faculty of Business at the University of Greenwich are seeking a Lecturer in Network Science and Econometrics.  We are especially interested in candidates with research interests in micro-econometrics and its applications around the choices of firms and/or people.

This role will teach Network Science and Econometrics across our PGT and UG programmes. The Department of Economics and International Business (EIB) has a portfolio of undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in the areas of International Business and Economics. This role will focus on developing effective learning environments and enhanced student support and guidance or quality enhancement within the department.

The Faculty of Business is one of four faculties at the University of Greenwich and provides a wide range or postgraduate and undergraduate programmes. The Faculty of Business is located on the Greenwich Maritime Campus, a UNESCO world heritage site.

Our teaching is informed by the international research agenda developed within three faculty research centres, which EIB staff are affiliated to: Centre for Business Network Analysis (CBNA),  Greenwich Political Economy Research Centre (GPERC) and https://www.gre.ac.uk/business/research/crew

We are a department of imaginative researchers and pedagogically innovative academics seeking to share our vision and enthusiasm for diversity and sustainability in economics and international business with the next generation of inspiring global citizens, our local community and other seekers of solutions to real world economic problems, utilising a broad range of theoretical and methodological tools.

We are particularly looking for candidates that enjoy working with diverse cohorts of students and challenging them to fulfil their potential through developing inspiring course materials and learning activities within a blended learning environment and providing excellent student care. The University of Greenwich has a strong commitment to diversity and internationalism, and this is reflected in our staff and student profiles.

For further information:  https://jobs.gre.ac.uk/vacancy.aspx?ref=2476-E

University of Greenwich, a charity and company limited by guarantee, registered in England (reg no. 986729). Registered Office: Old Royal Naval College, Park Row, Greenwich SE10 9LS. _____________________________________________________________________ SOCNET is a service of INSNA, the professional association for social network researchers (http://www.insna.org). To unsubscribe, send an email message to [log in to unmask] containing the line UNSUBSCRIBE SOCNET in the body of the message.