Ninth International Conference on Complex Networks & Their Applications
COMPLEX NETWORKS 2020 proceeds as an online event with the support of the local organizing committee of Madrid.
Tutorials: November 30, 2020
The main conference is preceded by a half-day tutorial on November 30, 2020.
· David Garcia Complexity Science Hub Vienna Austria
· Mikko Kivelä Aalto University Finland
· Leman Akogu Carnegie Mellon University, USA
· Stefano Boccaletti ISC CNR, Italy
· Fosca Giannotti KDD Lab Pisa, Italy
· János Kertész Central European University Hungary
· Vito Latora Queen Mary, University of London UK
· Alex ‘Sandy’ Pentland MIT Media Lab, USA
· Nataša Pržulj Barcelona Supercomputing Center Spain
Best regards, and
looking forward to seeing you online at COMPLEX NETWORKS 2020.
Rosa M. Benito, Hocine
Cherifi, Esteban Moro
COMPLEX NETWORKS General Chairs