The 3rd North American NASN will be held virtually 25-27 January 2021.

The NASN 2021 organizing committee is soliciting abstracts for paper and poster presentations at the upcoming 3rd NASN Conference. We invite abstract submissions for oral presentations (20 minute lecture) and posters (on topics relevant to social network analysis, including theory, methods, and applications of social network analysis).

While all submissions are welcome, we would especially like to invite abstract submissions for our organized sessions:

  *   Artificial Intelligence
  *   Beyond Contacts: tracking COVID-19 Social Networks
  *   Egocentric networks
  *   Exploring Network Approaches in Targeting Policy
  *   Network Interventions
  *   Networks and Agriculture
  *   Networks and social media
  *   Social Change, Social Movements, and Social Justice
  *   Social Networks & Health
  *   Social Networks in Education
  *   Software for social network analysis
  *   Theory and practice of interventions to STOP network diffusion
  *   Words and Networks

Deadline for submission: 18 December 2020

For more information and to submit your abstract, go to https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.insna.org_abstract-2Dsubmissions&d=DwIGaQ&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=yQQsvTNAnbvDXGM4nDrXAje4pr0qHX2qIOcCQtJ5k3w&m=g3KCh0gyxBMucRn-nOuQkw6R4h6pUJ4YR50gHNizPOo&s=LIyptlRHQ-ThV3oSeCIGWpDzUaB5nH8nUse4SA08zpE&e=

Find registration information and register at https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.insna.org_events_register-3Fid-3D15098&d=DwIGaQ&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=yQQsvTNAnbvDXGM4nDrXAje4pr0qHX2qIOcCQtJ5k3w&m=g3KCh0gyxBMucRn-nOuQkw6R4h6pUJ4YR50gHNizPOo&s=bQtluhdF4VA2l4ajFAWWGummENmlE8dCqkKQzszWNSc&e=

All questions regarding submissions should be emailed to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Thank you.  We look forward to receiving  your submissions!

Conference Organizers
Kimberly Glasgow, [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Anthony Johnson, [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Ann McCranie, [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Ian McCulloh, [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Follow us on twitter
NASN 2021
@NASocNet