Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone could provide feedback on an analytical question. I have longitudinal sociocentric network data of a college class. At each timepoint (I have network data at 2 timepoints), participants nominate up to 10 of their friends. I am considering using latent profile analysis to identify latent groups of people based on their changes in alcohol use behavior using this data. Specifically, I plan to use average number of drinks, maximum number of drinks, and number of heavy drinking episodes at both timepoints to identify latent groups. Is it possible to conduct a latent profile analysis with social network data? Specifically, is it possible to account for the interdependence in the data?

Thank you,
Hannah Doucette
--
Hannah Doucette, PhD