Good Morning. We are aware of an issue within the UFIRST Proposal module Budget Workspace while in Read-Only mode [not Edit] that prevents the user from viewing the budget details on the General Costs and Tuition Costs pages.

In order to view these details, click “Print” and “Print this Project”, which will open a new tab that will display that cost grid correctly.

This issue does not prevent budget entry while in Edit mode.

Thank you for your patience as we work through this issue. Please continue to report problems or requests for future enhancements at [log in to unmask]

Thanks

Lisa

Lisa Stroud

Associate Director, UF Sponsored Programs
University of Florida
274 Grinter Hall
PO Box 115500 Gainesville, FL 32611-5500
352-294-2216
research.ufl.edu

https://research.ufl.edu/wp-content/uploads/Email_signature.png