***** To join INSNA, visit http://www.insna.org ***** [log in to unmask]">

I think socNetters would like to know about a group of medieval scholars studying social networks.
I recall when it was only Andrejs Plakans, Charles Wetherell, and a bit of me doing that:

. from FB

Evina Stein

 shared a link.

The recordings of the Networks of Manuscripts, Networks of Texts conference are finally available online [log in to unmask]" alt="📖">[log in to unmask]" alt="📚">

Today, I am introducing Catherine Emerson. Catherine (NUI Galway) is currently working on applying network analysis to the fifteenth-century French Chronique Abrégée of Nicole Gilles. She attempted to use network analysis on the one hand to compare the traits of the manuscripts containing this text and on the other hand to show the relationships between manuscript owners.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/366736340519859/?multi_permalinks=968304370363050%2C967588823767938%2C966788667181287%2C966064373920383&notif_id=1606812936880898&notif_t=group_activity&ref=notif

     Barry Wellman, FRSC               Director, NetLab Network

     Founder, International Network for Social Network Analysis

Getting It Done; Getting It Out: A Practical Guide to Writing, Publishing, Presenting, and Promoting in the Social Sciences

                coming in 2021 (Guilford Press)
Networked: The New Social Operating System  Lee Rainie & Barry Wellman (MIT Press)  http://amzn.to/zXZg39

Oxford Interview with Cody Kommers on the Start of the Network Revolution (2020, https://www.codykommers.com/post/38-barry-wellman-on-the-academic-social-network

           Kyle Lowry is my spirit animal!
    Bit by bit, putting it together!--Sondheim
It's Always Something!--Roseanne Roseannadanna