Greetings all,

Visible Network Labs is hiring a Research & Evaluation Manager to join our Data Science Team. VNL is a social enterprise that provides research, data analytics, and technology-based tools (PARTNER and PARTNERme) that help people leverage network science to strengthen supportive connections and improve the outcomes of their work. Our tools allow clients and users to collect, analyze, and track data over time on both inter-organizational and interpersonal networks.

We would welcome applications from Socnet members, and feel free to share with members of your networks who might be interested. Please see the attached job description for more details.

Best wishes,

Amanda

Amanda M. Beacom, PhD, MPP
Senior Network Scientist