Dear Readers,

I am seeking a research partner (doctoral, postdoctoral student or tenured
scholar) that is interested in collaborating in a project involving
studying the relationship between network position or structure to
organisational outcomes. Specifically, the goal of the project is to
investigate the role of the school's full network, with an emphasis on its
relation to teachers’ psychological ownership.

Collaborators should have previous research experience in social network
analysis and advanced statistical methods.

If this sparks your interest, please contact me: at

An upcoming opportunity may be relevant for PhD students. I can host at the
Hebrew University in Jerusalem a PhD Student for a 5-month
scholarship, starting April 2021 (within the framework of their PhD
studies). The fellowship is approximately  6,600 NIS, per month (~$2055
USD). Scholarship applications are due January 3, 2021.

Professor Ori Eyal

School of Education, Hebrew University of Jerusalem