Dear Readers,

I am seeking a research partner (doctoral, postdoctoral student or tenured scholar) that is interested in collaborating in a project involving studying the relationship between network position or structure to organisational outcomes. Specifically, the goal of the project is to investigate the role of the school's full network, with an emphasis on its relation to teachers’ psychological ownership.

Collaborators should have previous research experience in social network analysis and advanced statistical methods.

If this sparks your interest, please contact me: at [log in to unmask]

An upcoming opportunity may be relevant for PhD students. I can host at the Hebrew University in Jerusalem a PhD Student for a 5-month scholarship, starting April 2021 (within the framework of their PhD studies). The fellowship is approximately  6,600 NIS, per month (~$2055 USD). Scholarship applications are due January 3, 2021.

Professor Ori Eyal

School of Education, Hebrew University of Jerusalem