Dear Graduate Coordinators and Graduate Staff,

The University of Florida and Graduate Assistants United recently negotiated the terms of GatorGradCare (Graduate Assistant) health insurance plan for the contract period beginning in 2021. Although the contract is pending ratification, we wanted to let you know about upcoming changes to GatorGradCare plan coverage and rates.

Beginning in January 2021, GatorGradCare participants’ portion of the cost will increase from $10 to $12 monthly for individual plan coverage, and there will be a slight increase to GatorGradCare dependent premium costs. The 2021 rates are available on the UFHR Benefits website and 2021 plan documents are on the GatorCare website.

UFHR is notifying current GatorGradCare participants of the rate and plan coverage changes directly by email. If you or your GAs have questions regarding these changes, please feel free to reach out to our office for assistance.

Sincerely,

GA Benefits Office
UFHR Benefits
Email: [log in to unmask]