Dear Water Institute faculty and students,

In commemoration of Black History Month, the Water Institute will celebrate and highlight the scholarly achievements and contributions of our Black affiliated faculty and students working to understand and solve complex interdisciplinary water issues.

If you would like your program and achievements to be highlighted, or you would like to recommend a student or colleague to highlight, please contact me and provide the information requested on the attached document.  Thank you to those of you who have already recommended students and colleagues doing amazing water related work!

We appreciate your support in helping us to acknowledge, amplify, and support the work of Black scientists.

  *   Paloma

Paloma Carton de Grammont, Ph.D. (She/Her/Ella)
Research Coordinator

UF Water Institute<http://waterinstitute.ufl.edu/>
PO Box 116601
University of Florida