Dear Water Institute faculty and students,

In commemoration of Black History Month, the Water Institute will celebrate and highlight the scholarly achievements and contributions of our Black affiliated faculty and students working to understand and solve complex interdisciplinary water issues.

If you would like your program and achievements to be highlighted, or you would like to recommend a student or colleague to highlight, please contact me and provide the information requested on the attached document.

We appreciate your support in helping us to acknowledge, amplify, and support the work of Black scientists.

Paloma Carton de Grammont, Ph.D. (She/Her/Ella)

Research Coordinator

UF Water Institute

PO Box 116601

University of Florida

Gainesville, FL 32611

Email: [log in to unmask]

Carbonate Critical Zones RCN Coordinator

"You have received this email because you are subscribed to the WATERINSTITUTE-STU-L mailing list. To be removed from the list, send a message to [log in to unmask] containing this text in the body of the message: "SIGNOFF WATERINSTITUTE-STU-L"