Superstars of SEM offer free workshop. Enjoy!

From: Division 40 Association of Neuropsychology Students in Training. <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Emily Duggan <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, February 24, 2021 11:37 AM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [DIV40ANST] Free 3-day livestream SEM workshop

[External Email]

Working on learning SEM? Please see below for details on a FREE 3-day online SEM workshop that will be happening May 10-12.

Cheers,

Emily C. Duggan, Ph.D.

Postdoctoral Fellow, Division of Medical Psychology

Department of Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences

Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine

Chair, Association of Neuropsychology Students & Trainees (ANST)

The Society for Clinical Neuropsychology (APA Division 40)  | https://scn40.org | @Div40ANST

Pronouns: She | Her | Hers