From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Jenny Haley
Sent: Monday, March 1, 2021 1:18 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Using TutorTrac to schedule online and F2F tutoring

For those of you who use TutorTrac to allow students to schedule their own appointments online, and you are planning to offer both F2F and online tutoring in the fall, how do you schedule your tutors?  Did you make a separate sub-center (i.e. "Online tutoring center") separate from the F2F tutoring center?  If you just schedule using only one center (i.e. "Face to face tutoring center"), how do you designate which hours are online and which are F2F?  How do students indicate whether they want a F2F or online session?  Thanks!

To access the LRNASST-L archives or User Guide, or to change your subscription options (including subscribe/unsubscribe), point your web browser to https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.lists.ufl.edu/archives/lrnasst-l.html__;!!GCVVS_VUUfljVg!afelGn2cj38XEuWYtLLUWXGofsHYSVbtRMxnuVF3SWzlDsDuopj8ndZSrfL4GXRWeA$