Hi Luke,

We are planning to offer both options in the fall. Prior to the pandemic, our Math Center was primarily drop-in, with relatively few scheduled appointments. Throughout COVID, we have been 100% virtual and appointment-based. Right now, the plan is to offer in-person, drop in services, 10-4 throughout the week and virtual appointments later in the evening, 4-7.

Thanks,
Erica

Erica Demler
Math Center Coordinator