As the Chair of CLADEA (the Council of Learning Assistance and Developmental Education Associations), I would like to invite you to attend the 2021 CLADEA Fellows Induction ceremony--virtual, of course!

The vision of The Council of Learning Assistance and Developmental Education Associations is to “provide leadership and a unified voice to advance the profession of postsecondary learning assistance and developmental education.”  Our mission is “to foster mutual support among national and international organizations dedicated to postsecondary learning assistance, tutoring, and developmental education.”

We represent thousands of professionals and work collaboratively for the betterment of our field.  The member organizations of the Council include:

•	Association of Colleges for Tutoring and Learning Assistance (ACTLA)
•	Association for the Coaching and Tutoring Profession (ACTP)
•	College Reading and Learning Association (CRLA)
•	National Center for Developmental Education (NCDE)
•	National College Learning Center Association (NCLCA)

Naming CLADEA Fellows is our way of formally recognizing the excellence of our very best practitioners, policy makers, researchers, teachers, and administrators within postsecondary learning assistance, developmental education, and tutoring. Selection as a Fellow represents the highest honor conferred upon professionals in learning assistance, tutoring, and developmental education.

On Thursday, April 22, at 5:30pm EDT, we will be inducting our three new Fellows:

Dr. Alan Craig
Dr. Patricia Mulcahy-Ernt
Dr. Gretchen Starks-Martin

If you would like to join the induction ceremony (held virtually on Zoom), we suggest that you register for ACTLA's virtual conference, which will be providing a fantastic professional development experience for all participants!  The link to register:  https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__actla.info_2021-2Dconference_&d=DwIFaQ&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=tkAACBgX69zH9b8QGasKbhgWu8w0Arh-QhL0xf_Y95k&m=o0MmGqhqj-PmSr1p3I9l5hEja4L2FtPM2NPrPgU0DsU&s=l-o4YD1wj8Ybk_FUGKhFQiCL4bnGXvR7vDuOYrZsQkM&e=

The direct link for the CLADEA Fellows induction is:

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__bsu.zoom.us_j_96487811563&d=DwIFaQ&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=tkAACBgX69zH9b8QGasKbhgWu8w0Arh-QhL0xf_Y95k&m=o0MmGqhqj-PmSr1p3I9l5hEja4L2FtPM2NPrPgU0DsU&s=-I09WC_O1k5_hSa7PMWNDL8jYvs9X4jFX5fay5Zuyn4&e=

Please join us in honoring these outstanding professionals in our field!  They are an inspiration!

Please visit cladea.info for more information.

All the Best,

Jenny Haley
CLADEA Chair