Greetings,
For several years, I have hosted an audio podcast on peer-assisted study
groups. I share updates on study group research and audio interviews with
study group managers and student leaders. These are among the most popular
episodes. I would like to feature you and your student study group leaders
for a ten-minute audio interview. My podcast is available through most
podcast services such as iTunes, Spotify, Google, and all the rest. The
webpage for the podcast is https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__palgroups.org&d=DwIBaQ&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=tkAACBgX69zH9b8QGasKbhgWu8w0Arh-QhL0xf_Y95k&m=2aZZ00UF3jIxYCO_zGtd3nkEckkU-M5RgWLq3aB8g90&s=k-t2ZkyHGZOgDXEZHNuYRXK7p0nWtcYXYl7pSqtTloo&e=

If you are interested in featuring you and your student leaders, let me
know. Below are the six questions that I would ask you or your students.

Take care,
David

David Arendale, Associate Professor Emeritus
University of Minnesota-Twin Cities (cell) 612-812-0032; [log in to unmask]
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__arendale.org&d=DwIBaQ&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=tkAACBgX69zH9b8QGasKbhgWu8w0Arh-QhL0xf_Y95k&m=2aZZ00UF3jIxYCO_zGtd3nkEckkU-M5RgWLq3aB8g90&s=YIJ_nW-mC0HHAL83NXzmCQJF_WT1ac52d5csvvDnIoY&e=   Manager, https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__EOA&d=DwIBaQ&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=tkAACBgX69zH9b8QGasKbhgWu8w0Arh-QhL0xf_Y95k&m=2aZZ00UF3jIxYCO_zGtd3nkEckkU-M5RgWLq3aB8g90&s=ueAJKDMfp4kRjX7n03wxU80_-0hQXJAAGnxhqHky6Ck&e=  Best Practices Clearinghouse

The audio-only interview should last between seven and ten minutes. It
would be recorded over the Internet.

Study Group Program Manager Interview Questions:
The manager is requested to only share their first name. For privacy
reasons, they are welcome to choose another name to use.
1. What type of institution do you work and where is it located?
2. Why did you decide to work in higher education?
3. What courses are supported by the programs and why were they challenging
for many students?
4. What are one or two favorite study session activities that your leaders
use to help students learn?
5. In addition to the professional training you may have received, what
article or book was most helpful for your work as a manager of study groups?
6. Based on your experience as a study group program manager, how are you
developing personally and professionally?

Student Study Group Leader Interview Questions:
The student is requested to only share their first name. For privacy
reasons, they are welcome to choose another name to use.
1. What are you studying in college and do you have plans for future
employment?
2. Why did you decide to become involved as a study group leader?
3. Identify the college course you are supporting and why it is challenging
for many students?
4. What are one or two favorite study session activities that are effective
in helping students to learn?
5. Where did you get the ideas for those activities?
6. Based on your experience as a study group leader, how are you developing
personally and professionally?

If you are interested, contact David Arendale at [log in to unmask] or
612-812-0032 to set up a time for a short interview. I will edit the
interviews to make both of us look good.