Greetings,
For several years, I have hosted an audio podcast on peer-assisted study groups. I share updates on study group research and audio interviews with study group managers and student leaders. These are among the most popular episodes. I would like to feature you and your student study group leaders for a ten-minute audio interview. My podcast is available through most podcast services such as iTunes, Spotify, Google, and all the rest. The webpage for the podcast is https://palgroups.org

If you are interested in featuring you and your student leaders, let me know. Below are the six questions that I would ask you or your students.

Take care,
David

David Arendale, Associate Professor Emeritus
University of Minnesota-Twin Cities (cell) 612-812-0032; [log in to unmask]  http://arendale.org  Manager, http://EOA Best Practices Clearinghouse

The audio-only interview should last between seven and ten minutes. It would be recorded over the Internet.

Study Group Program Manager Interview Questions:
The manager is requested to only share their first name. For privacy reasons, they are welcome to choose another name to use.
1. What type of institution do you work and where is it located?
2. Why did you decide to work in higher education?
3. What courses are supported by the programs and why were they challenging for many students?
4. What are one or two favorite study session activities that your leaders use to help students learn?
5. In addition to the professional training you may have received, what article or book was most helpful for your work as a manager of study groups?
6. Based on your experience as a study group program manager, how are you developing personally and professionally?

Student Study Group Leader Interview Questions:
The student is requested to only share their first name. For privacy reasons, they are welcome to choose another name to use.
1. What are you studying in college and do you have plans for future employment?
2. Why did you decide to become involved as a study group leader?
3. Identify the college course you are supporting and why it is challenging for many students?
4. What are one or two favorite study session activities that are effective in helping students to learn?
5. Where did you get the ideas for those activities?
6. Based on your experience as a study group leader, how are you developing personally and professionally?

If you are interested, contact David Arendale at [log in to unmask] or 612-812-0032 to set up a time for a short interview. I will edit the interviews to make both of us look good.