Hello, Learning Assistance Professionals!  Just wanted to send a quick invite for a CRLA Snack & Chat event today at 3pm EST. I have included the link below for the event.  This month, we will be offering a Snack & Chat in the form of a Diversity, Equity, and Inclusivity in learning assistance training.  We welcome experts on the topic through CRLA and will be selecting a winner of a $25 giftcard (optional companies for the giftcard are available). All CRLA attendees that come to the event will be entered to win the giftcard and we will draw for it at the end of the Snack & Chat.

https://pepperdine.zoom.us/j/81815420953

The Peer Assistance Programs SIG offers a Snack & Chat every month and this month, we used member feedback to create a training that is both relevant for the times and for our profession.

I am also attaching more info via our SIG newsletter, the Peer-iodical.  Please feel free to reach out with any questions.  We hope to see you today at 3 pm EST.  Students, admins, faculty, and staff are all welcome!

Rebecca Cofer (she/her)

Programs Manager, Learning Center

Georgia College and State University

478-445-8704