Hi, David!

I don't think this message is for me but replying gives me a chance to wish
you a Happy St. Patrick's Daly.

HRB

Hunter R. Boylan, Ph.D. Professor and Director Emeritus
National Center for Developmental Education
Reich College of Education, Appalachian State University
ASU Box 32098, Boone, NC  28608
828-268-4185