Hi David,

My name is Marissa. I manage a peer tutoring center and a facilitated study group program created for Physician Assistant students. I would be happy to participate in the podcast. One of the student facilitators is also interested in participating (and I'm waiting on a reply from one additional facilitator).

Could you please send me more info about when the recording would likely take place?

Thanks,

Marissa Wood-Roletter, M.A

Program Coordinator - Tutoring

Center for Learning and Academic Success Services (CLASS)

245 N. 15th Street, Suite 1602

New College Building, MS 526

Philadelphia, PA 19102

Tel: 267-359-2517

www.drexel.edu/CLASS

**CLASS Services are Available Online**

Drexel University faculty and staff have been asked to work remotely to promote social distancing and for the health and well-being of our community. CLASS will be offering academic coaching, tutoring, and workshops online until further notice. Appointments for tutoring and academic coaching can be made via Accudemia, found under the “Academics” tab in DrexelOne. Information on workshops can be found on the CLASS website. Thank you for your patience and flexibility in this unprecedented time.

For more information please visit the Drexel University Coronavirus Updates Website