Hello everyone,

I’m looking for an easily implemented study skills inventory and a mindset inventory as well. For context, this will be used with incoming students to help identify those that may benefit from early contact with an academic coach or enrollment in a first-year seminar. I’m familiar with the LASSI and MAI. Are there others you would consider for a project like this?

Thank you in advance for your recommendations!

Stacey Blackwell | Senior Director

Learning Centers

Office: Bishop House | Rm. 212

P: 848.445.0984  |  [log in to unmask] | rlc.rutgers.edu

Follow us: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter

Want to meet? You can use my MS Bookings page to schedule a time.