Hi Stacey,

I’m sure this isn’t what you’re looking for, but I’m sending it because several faculty have told me that it has been extremely useful for their students.  I’ve gotten inquiries for permission to use it over the years, and on institution indicated they wanted to modify it and attempt to validate it.  This was fairly recently, and I haven’t heard back from them.

This hasn’t been validated, but the predicted grades I’ve indicated are remarkably close to what the student’s grade is when they take the assessment.  I started not to share this because it was just based on my observations, but I decided to send it anyway on the remote chance that it might be useful to someone.  It’s also included in our book Teach Yourself How to Learn, which several institutions are using for first year seminar or study strategies classes.

Hoping you’ll find what you’re really looking for,

Saundra

Saundra Y. McGuire, Ph.D.

Director Emerita, Center for Academic Success

(Ret) Assistant Vice Chancellor  & Professor of Chemistry

Louisiana State University

Online Course on Teach Students How to Learn (https://tinyurl.com/TSLcourse)

Teach Yourself How to Learn (https://tinyurl.com/y44x2dxd)

Teach Students How to Learn (https://tinyurl.com/y3mw6kgy)