Good morning,

We've been developing what we call "mini workshops" and uploading them to our new YouTube Channel. We've also been building a Learning Center Blackboard organization students can enroll in. Our Bb org contains workshop modules, too, so students can attend our workshops asynchronously, which connects them with our YouTube videos and other resources/handouts. We've been focusing on success skills, such as time management, study strategies, and reading academic texts.

I'm happy to chat more or do a video virtual tour of our Blackboard space if that would be helpful!

Chelsea

Chelsea O'Brien

Coordinator of Tutoring & Academic Support

SUNY Genesee Community College

She/her

One College Rd

Batavia, NY 14020

On campus Wednesdays & Thursdays

Enroll in the Learning Center's Blackboard org