[cid:[log in to unmask]]

Hello, learning center friends and Happy Friday.  Sending along information about a FREE event hosted by the Georgia Tutoring Association.  GaTA hosts Train the Trainer every other year and this year, we will be holding the event online on April 9th from 10am-2pm EST.  This event is geared to tutoring and learning center professionals and administrators.  The day's events allow for feedback from others serving in these roles and also information sessions that are targeted specifically for learning center professional staff.

To register, simply click on the below link so we know to expect you.  Again, this is a FREE event and is open to all administrators and professional learning center staff regardless of where you live.
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__docs.google.com_forms_d_e_1FAIpQLSciQrY0EYqLnUOrZ4-2DYfsC678rXVTTCwp4ozfzEhSvbUMtsWw_viewform&d=DwIFAg&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=tkAACBgX69zH9b8QGasKbhgWu8w0Arh-QhL0xf_Y95k&m=Tps7BG_xfU9CgrW5eFLBTHDq1NNo3KxE76Gm0vtSrWM&s=2xYkVuhsgzSsvCOiWKQHZmzIMK8P2AGdIaDsEhW5q38&e=

Have a great day, everyone!
~Rebecca

Rebecca Cofer (she/her)
Programs Manager, Learning Center