Hello friends,

I am wondering if any of your learning centers have policies about the maximum number of tutoring hours a student can access in a week. We are offering statistics tutoring in our center and have a student who wants to meet with a tutor for two hours three times a week. She is also sometimes requesting support beyond that. We haven't run into this problem before.

Thank you!
Erin

Erin Gordon, MA

Director of Student Success
Education Program Coordinator

 [cid:[log in to unmask]]
510 College Drive, Caronport, SK S0H 0S0
O: 306.756.3230
briercrest.ca<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__briercrest.ca_&d=DwIFAg&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=tkAACBgX69zH9b8QGasKbhgWu8w0Arh-QhL0xf_Y95k&m=ZcF4DjwIaq38XOOTLyJiuMlxsef757o6gV5SumWyNCQ&s=Iz2vg2uhgQ7K1OkV55YSO44ZGSxwwtAARnVfb6766NE&e= >