Hello friends,

I am wondering if any of your learning centers have policies about the maximum number of tutoring hours a student can access in a week. We are offering statistics tutoring in our center and have a student who wants to meet with a tutor for two hours three times a week. She is also sometimes requesting support beyond that. We haven’t run into this problem before.

Thank you!

Erin

Erin Gordon, MA

Director of Student Success

Education Program Coordinator

510 College Drive, Caronport, SK S0H 0S0

O: 306.756.3230

briercrest.ca