Good afternoon,

As we are powering through the semester, CRLA Northeast wanted to take a
moment and fill you in on some exciting information. This academic year
continues to be innovative and a time to discover new initiatives that
drive our institution's mission. It’s an amazing time to be at an
institution of higher education – students are working, and faculty and
staff are continuously adjusting their work to ensure our students are
being supported!

Your CRLA Northeast Chapter wants to invite you to our e-conference that is
being held on April 26th - April 27th. *Higher Education, the Pandemic, &
Equity: Where are we going? Where are we now?
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.crlanortheast.org_2021-2Dcrla-2Dnortheast-2Dregional-2Dconference.html&d=DwIFaQ&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=tkAACBgX69zH9b8QGasKbhgWu8w0Arh-QhL0xf_Y95k&m=PNMFx6LcVgxCTLDaiycB7NAL3bIriIlLQB6FSbfOhjA&s=ejiJphm3ozatl7KjzPRjQ9J-i8k4ivi6vKu0iy5V-1g&e= > *

Covid allows us to call for educators to collaborate on best practices
moving forward. Please see link above for all conference information and
registration. We look forward to connecting with all of you.
CRLA Northeast President,
--
*Amani Tatum*
*CSTEP Advisor*

Thomas Hall 3.25
Riverdale, NY 10471
718-862-7263
Use this link
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__manhattan.starfishsolutions.com_starfish-2Dops_dl_instructor_serviceCatalog.html-3Fbookmark-3Dconnection_4638_schedule&d=DwIFaQ&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=tkAACBgX69zH9b8QGasKbhgWu8w0Arh-QhL0xf_Y95k&m=PNMFx6LcVgxCTLDaiycB7NAL3bIriIlLQB6FSbfOhjA&s=hyCAzpQgaQXbLaV2USReHy829w8eHkJyjiRIx26q0Lg&e= >
to make an appointment.