From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Dr. Renee Wright
Sent: Thursday, March 18, 2021 5:27 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Study skills & mindset inventories?

Hello,

Perts used to have an assessment and may be here https://www.mindsetkit.org/ or https://www.perts.net/orientation/cg. In both of these examples, I don't think there is a "pre-test" that is given. I've used the Perts material a few years ago in class. The final assignment for the semester was to write a letter for incoming students. The quality of the letters for the class that went through the Perts material was thoughtful and reflective when comparing to the letters of the students that didn't go through the material.

Gregory Walton also has several articles that include some type of assessment/questionnaires he used in several social belonging/imposter theory articles. I can't think of the specific names but can look if you'd like more information.

Renee Wright, PhD

English Faculty, E102D

708-456-0300 x 3237