Good evening Learning Assistance colleagues,

Sorry in advance for cross-posting. In case you haven’t seen this message yet: this is a friendly reminder that the Association of Colleges for Tutoring & Learning Assistance invites you to attend our next Tutor Forum, titled Transforming Learning Assistance via an Equity Lens, scheduled for TOMORROW, Tuesday, March 23, 2021 from 11 am – 12 pm PT (Zoom link: https://csulb.zoom.us/j/84931492180)!  Tutor Forums are free, professional development opportunities where we invite members from all levels of the learning assistance community to share their experiences and strategies for providing high-quality academic support. We encourage all levels that work in learning assistance, including administrators, faculty, staff, and peer student educators to attend!

Dr. Mark Manasse, Coordinator of the Mesa Tutoring and Computer Centers at San Diego Mesa College, and his team of expert Peer Educators will conduct a panel-style presentation on how they created a culture of equity, leadership, and professional development in their program!

Last but not least, ACTLA will be hosting its 46th Annual Conference online on Wednesday, April 21 – Friday, 23, 2021! This is a great opportunity to network with colleagues, share best practices for providing academic support, and add to our growing body of knowledge in our practice. Please check out the Conference-at-a-Glance, and be on the lookout for the Conference’s full schedule within the next week or so!

As always, thank you all for your ongoing support and participation in ACTLA. We hope to see you tomorrow!

Best,

Timurhan Vengco

Coordinator, Supplemental Instruction

Professional Development Coordinator, Association of Colleges for Tutoring and Learning Assistance

The Learning Center, SSC-160

California State University, Long Beach

[log in to unmask]" alt="FaceBook Icon">[log in to unmask]" alt="Instagram Icon">[log in to unmask]" alt="Twitter Icon">