All,

I’m circling back to this thread about CircleIn.  If you have used Circlein, I hope you are willing to respond to the following questions.

1.      How long have you used CircleIn?

2.      What led to your decision to use it?

3.      Describe your experience implementing it (successes and challenges).

4.      How many students have used it?

5.      What are the costs?

Cordially,

Kim Bethea

Kimberly Bethea, Ph.D.

Assistant Vice Provost for Undergraduate Education – Student Success

Director, Academic Resource Center

Phone: 919-684-9384

[log in to unmask] |arc.duke.edu |Make an Appointment

Learning STEM at Duke