Please forgive and ignore my last message!

Valerie M. Balester | she/her
Assistant Provost for Undergraduate Studies
Executive Director, Academic Success Center & University Writing Center
Texas A&M University
Rudder 907 | 1125 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-1125
979.862.6422
writingcenter.tamu.edu successcenter.tamu.edu

[log in to unmask]" alt="First gen">