Dear colleagues,

For folks who imagine that their campuses will be back in person in the
fall–especially those at smaller colleges with the majority of students on
campus–I am curious to hear if you are planning to continue
providing access to remote tutoring. This is something that I am currently
weighing for our drop-in center, and would love to know what others are
thinking.

Thanks in advance for sharing.
Luke
--
*Luke Tunstall, Ph.D. (he/him/his)*
Director, Quantitative Reasoning and Skills Center